The 2021-2022 Season includes:
Third Thursdays concerts with WKNO FM 91.1
performances at the Clark Opera Memphis Center, Playhouse on the Square, and other Memphis venues - stay tuned!
Opera Memphis health and safety guidelines:
By purchasing your ticket you agree to uphold Opera Memphis's health and safety protocols which are in effect as of September 21, 2021.
- Masks are required at all Opera Memphis events held INDOORS for the 2021/22 season regardless of vaccine status.
- Attendees are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative Covid-19 test taken within 3 days (72 hours) prior to the performance.
- Attendees are required to submit photo identification that matches the full name on the proof of vaccination or test.
- No food or drink in the performance venue.
- Performance programs will be digital for the 2021/22 season.
Regarding proof of COVID-19 vaccination, the following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date of the last administered dose).
- A printed photo of the attendee’s vaccination card.
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device.
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
Fully vaccinated means that your final vaccination was more than 14 days prior to the date of your performance.
Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.