Midtown Opera Festival: April 6-14, 2018
(Includes The Triumph of Honor & Opera 901 Showcase)
- The Overton Square parking garage is open! There is a $3 flat fee for parking after 6pm. Enter from Monroe Avenue.
- PATRONS WITH DISABILITIES: There is a small parking lot adjacent to Playhouse on the Square on the east side.
- Union Avenue Baptist Church has generously offered their lot to patrons outside of church hours.
- The parking lot adjacent to Sowell & Company is available for patrons after 6:30pm.
- There is also ample on-street parking throughout the neighborhood.
VALET PARKING available during the Festival! It will be available for $10 on all performance nights.